My Pretty Eccentric photoshoot

21:48 Unknown 0 Comments

Those following me on Instagram will already know that I got to be a model for a day for the Brighton based brand Pretty Eccentric. The reason I got the opportunity was completely by chance, I was already working for the brand and when some new samples came in we needed a body to see the dresses on. After a few fittings we came up with the idea to do a photoshoot, and I am so glad we did! It was a lot of fun to be running around town in party dresses although to be honest I was quite nervous as I tend not to be photogenic at all. The pictures turned out way better than I expected and I think they really show how much fun we had that day. Here are some of my favourite shots.










How fab are these dresses? I truly felt like Alice in Wonderland.

0 comments: