Free Flamingo Phone Wallpaper

18:39 Unknown 3 Comments



I have been playing around on Illustrator recently and decided I would work on a new wallpaper for my phone. I have been seeing flamingos everywhere recently and their distinguished shape makes for a cute pattern. However I know not everybody loves pink so I played around with the colours to give you some different options. I am currently using the black and white version as a background for Whatsapp and trying to decide which colour to use for my home and lock screens. The size might not be right for all devises as it is made to fit my Huawei phone. It’s quite fun making these wallpaper so if you have any requests, I would be happy to make some custom ones!





















3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Really nice background for in the summer!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! I love summer so every chance I get I try to get summer ready as soon as possible haha!

      Delete
  2. I love this, so cute! Maybe you can do a Paisley print wallpaper 😃

    ReplyDelete