Pressing flowers

22:20 Unknown 1 Comments



For a little while now these little glass vitrines have been everywhere. Boxes to store little treasures such as jewelry while flat ones are often used as picture frames. At my place we have collected quite a few of the hanging kind which are arranged by the widows of our living room.


We use them to press and display flowers from our garden or any bouquets we may receive.

As I graduated recently I was lucky enough to receive a few pretty floral arrangements, by pressing a few of the flowers right before they wilt I am able to enjoy them far longer. It is especially lovely when the flowers catch the light of the setting sun.



As you can see we have also used other plants from the garden and a butterfly pin to decorate. I really love bringing the garden inside and hope this has inspired you in some way.


1 comment: