Christmassy gift-tags

20:17 Unknown 0 Comments


As the temperature drops, the seasonal festivities come closer. Despite the fact that I am definitely a summer person I do get quite excited about Christmas. One of my favourite things is getting gifts for others and wrapping them up to look lovely under the tree, so I thought I would share a cute way to personalise your gifts. These gift-tags are completely customizable and do not need to be Christmas related but I opted for little Santa hats and Christmas trees. To make the hats, I drew the shape on regular paper and cut out the shape. I then traced the shape onto the red paper and created the white fuzz by applying correction fluid in circular motions. On the back you can write the name of the receiver of the gift and attach it to the gift.



The trees are made in a similar way but to get the shape to be symmetrical I folded the regular paper in half and cut both sides at the same side. For the decoration of the tree, I just free-handed with a golden ballpoint and coloured markers.


 And there you are: a cute little touch to make the gift giving process even more fun. For more gift wrapping inspiration head over to these pinterest boards:




0 comments: