Personal trend report – Tumblr Grunge.

15:22 Unknown 0 Comments



A style that I have absolutely loved for a while but just can’t seem to get over is something I like to call Tumblr Grunge. It’s the 90’s done better, anything 90’s is great right now but I particularly love this soft grunge look. Think Kurt Cobain minus drugs and depression and with a hippy twist. Personally I don’t think there is any store that does this better than Brandy Melville, their designs are all the perfect mix between urban and flowerchild. With my trip to California in the near future I can’t wait to stock up! Here is a moodbord illustrating my favourite ways I have seen this trend around me.



In order of top to bottom, left to right
1.       My friend Seema applying lipstick.
2.       My favourite make-up for when I feel like putting time and efford in; winged eye-liner and plum lips.
3.       Key hashtags for inspiration.
4.       My worn Dr Martin’s
5.       A dreamcatcher I DIY’ed.
6.       Seema’s outfit, embodying this look perfectly.
7.       Layering denim shorts with a croptop and a flannel shirt. 

Find more of Seema on http://seemakukadia.blogspot.nl/ 

0 comments: